Welcome to the Rhinebeck Central School District. Parents/guardians should begin the registration process by calling (845) 871-5500 ext. 6560. The District will mail the registration packet to you in advance to minimize your appointment time or parents can download the registration packet by following the links below. The school district is required by New York State Education Law to verify the prospective student's eligibility for enrollment based on residency within the district's boundaries.
You are able to complete a registration packet two ways.
- The first option is to print out a "paper" registration packet and mail it to Rhinebeck Central School District, Attn: Registration Office, PO Box 351, Rhinebeck, NY 12572; or
- The second option is to complete the packet digitally. Please see the instructions below.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the registration office at (845) 871-5500 ext.6560 or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please print and complete the Registration Packet.
Please note the following:
- Make sure you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
- Download this file and save to your computer.
- Complete all the applicable forms (listed on the left of the PDF Portfolio) and save to your computer again.
- Email the file as an attachment to email@example.com along with the proof of birth, proof of residency, and custody documents (if applicable).
This map shows what areas are covered by the Rhinebeck Central School District.